We are focused on responding to the emerging needs of our customers and the communities they serve. Radiologists have specific needs when assessing a new DR solution. Explore our product pages to see how Fujifilm digital radiography equipment can work for you.
Fujifilm's innovative DR acquisition and image processing advancements provide radiologists with dramatically higher diagnostic image quality than our prior image processing, without increasing dose. Clear images simplify and speed the interpretation process, and help radiologists to diagnose with confidence.
Premium image quality
Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) technology outperforms traditional designs, capturing sharper detail at lower dose. ISS gives the radiologist higher confidence when viewing traditionally challenging images. Greater confidence means more efficiency for faster diagnosis and patient treatment.
Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization™, our advanced image processing, enhances visualization of the entire image, dynamically extending visibility and maximizing contrast recognition throughout. The result is first-up images with enhanced detail and higher window and leveling capability at PACS. Additional automated processing features include:
- Virtual Grid™ (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams, it eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid lines, density and interspacing material
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
Detectors with Fujifilm's patented ISS technology are engineered to improve DQE for clearer images at lower doses, compared to traditional detector acquisition circuitry designs.. Coupled with Dynamic Visualization's refined image processing, Fujifilm detectors provide images with higher diagnostic content for more confident diagnosis at even the lowest doses.
Contact a Fujifilm representative today to help design your solution.