FDR-flex with FDR D-EVO II
Go digital with the FDR-flex mobile kit
The FDR-flex mobile kit easily turns an analog system into a DR solution in seconds. It is great for use in hospitals, clinics and remote medical environments. FDR-flex can also serve as reliable backup.
FDR-flex mobile kit brings high quality digital imaging to any clinical setting
Completely portable: so compact and lightweight it can be hand-carried by one technologist. The FDR-flex mobile kit is compact enough to be carried to patients anywhere in the hospital who need exams, and flexible enough to turn any analog X-ray system into a complete DR solution instantly. No wired connection to the x-ray system is needed!
- Can only be used with our latest lightweight and durable FDR D-EVO II detectors
- Completely wireless, battery powered
- Automatically senses x-ray exposure
- Fast and easy to use: image previews display in just 1-2 seconds, significantly minimizing wait time for the patient and increasing workflow efficiency for the technologist
- Enhanced function of the FDX Console with an easy customizable user interface
- Fujifilm's advanced imaging technologies, patented ISS, Dynamic Visualization and Virtual Grid™ (option) are engineered for exceptional image quality and gentle dose.
- FDR D-EVO II detectors feature Fujifim's Hydro AG antibacterial coating to assist with infection controls.
Virtual Grid™, ISS and Dynamic Visualization™
The FDR-flex is driven by three of Fujifilm's innovative advancements: Virtual Grid image processing, Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) detector capture engineering and Dynamic Visualization image processing.
Virtual Grid (option): Processing intelligently simulates grid use, eliminating scatter effect, to improve contrast and clarity for images acquired without a grid. Useful in portable exams, it eliminates artifacts associated with physical grid misalignment and improper SID.
- Intuitively recognizes scatter effect in the image
- Precisely tunes contrast and noise control
- Eliminates misalignment factors
- Customizable grid characteristics, grid line ratio, density and interspacing material
Fujifilm's patented Irradiated Side Sampling (ISS) design increases sharpness and DQE by capturing signals where they are sharpest and strongest, reducing light scatter and blur. Fujifilm's innovation uniquely positions its thin-film transistors (TFT) at the top of the scintillation layer, reading the image where image data is sharpest and strongest, resulting in exceptional image quality at lower doses.
- High resolution images
- Increased sharpness
- High DQE
- Improved dose efficiency
Fujifilm's Dynamic Visualization image processing automatically recognizes the region of interest and applies optimum image processing parameters throughout the entire exposure field, producing images with higher detail and contrast levels for improved window and leveling, and exceptional diagnostic image quality. Additional advanced processing refinements include:
- Multi-Frequency Processing (MFP): Applies edge enhancement and gray scale processing to multiple frequencies, improving visibility for varying densities and foreign structures. Useful in viewing spine, skull and orthopedic hardware images
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC): Selectively suppresses noise without loss of sharpness. Useful for pediatrics, lumbar spine and abdomen views
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR) (option): Intelligently removes moiré patterns caused by grids
- Fujifilm DR to Fujifilm Synapse PACS viewing shortcuts: Applies radiologist-specific single-click processing preferences to views, significantly simplifying workflow
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.