Synapse® Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) provides healthcare organizations with one of the most comprehensive workflow management solutions. At Fujifilm, we never stop evolving our solutions to support efficient and effective care delivery. With Fujifilm’s Synapse Radiology Information System (RIS) as the foundation, Synapse EIS extends the robust technology capabilities beyond radiology to deliver extensive workflow management support to providers across the enterprise.
Synapse® EIS enhances workflows to more effectively engage patients, empower referring physicians, boost staff productivity, increase practice profitability, and improve the overall care experience across the entire organization.
Synapse EIS can provide your organization:
- A comprehensive, fully featured tool
- Full integration with Synapse PACS
- Numerous features not available in competing products
- A standard package with features that are add-ons in competing RIS and EIS products
- Productivity-boosting features:
- Streamlined scheduling with advanced business logic
- Digital custom forms with e-signature
- Enhanced patient collection
- Universal worklist
- A full set of business- and financial-management tools
- Built-in teleradiology: anywhere, anytime access to patient information
Synapse EIS is backed by Fujifilm’s commitment to continuous innovation, seamless integration, and comprehensive service.
Fujifilm is dedicated to continuous imaging innovation, now and in the future. Designed with this in mind, Synapse EIS is conducive to growth—as your needs evolve, so does Synapse EIS.
With a range of tools tailored for radiology requirements, Synapse EIS offers comprehensive and intuitive solutions that enhance workflows across departments and facilities.
- Custom business logic with “next-available” scheduling
- Drag-and-drop rescheduling
- Registration with digital forms and e-signature
- Automated insurance benefits, cost estimates, and time-of-service collection
Tools for Radiologists
- Diagnosis precoding
- Exam protocoling with default and custom options
- Ability to auto-populate voice recognition templates with digital form data
- QA, Peer Review, and Urgent Findings with escalation and “closed-loop” workflows
- Ability to request studies and appointment reminders and confirm appointments
- Ability to complete and sign digital forms
- Up-front cost transparency with estimates
- 24/7 secure access to clinical exam results
- Expedite check-in
- Complete digital forms
- Sign electronic documents
Referring Physician Features
- 24/7 secure access
- Group-based viewing and “break the glass”
- Customized scheduling settings and easy online request capabilities
- Messaging available
- Synchronized support tables
- Real-time demographic updates and eligibility verification
- Support for Medicare version 5010 and ICD-10
Business Management Tools
- Actionable analytics with dashboard, threshold notifications, and scheduled delivery
- Assignment engine for radiologists
- Instant messaging across enterprise
- Inventory tracking with low-volume indicators
- DICOM order creation
- Multiple report distribution methodologies
- Facility portal
- Support for multiple PACS data sources per instance
- Washington Health System Case Study
- SUNY Downstate Case Study
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging Cases Study
- ImagingBiz - “A Brooklyn EMR Grows Toward Its Full Potential”
- ImagingBiz - “A Careful RIS Replacement Emerges as a Key Business-Builder”
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Synapse EIS, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!