Synapse Cardiovascular Select
To support healthcare’s evolution from volume to value-based care models, cardiology information systems (CVIS) must provide clinicians with insightful and actionable data. Community hospitals, private practices, and imaging centers need a solution that is tailored made for them; one that automates structured reporting, streamlines communications, and identifies the key value indicators that drive better patient outcomes. Synapse Cardiovascular Select (VidiStar) is that solution.
Synapse Cardiovascular Select enables cardiac healthcare professionals to create value-based reports leveraging a cloud-based image management and analytics platform for improved communication across the healthcare organization. As our clients move towards value-based care, we help them navigate the transition successfully with:
- Cloud-based solutions that efficiently deploy and adopt technology across complex and diverse organizations
- Structured reporting that standardizes and improves the quality of clinical reports and streamlines communication while reducing errors and decreasing turn-around time
- Advanced analytics and data mining that identifies key value drivers and improves decision making
Explore Fujifilm’s award-winning Synapse Cardiology PACS for today’s healthcare enterprise.
Synapse Cardiovascular Select provides complete functionality for cardiovascular viewing needs.
- Multimodality viewing and reporting capabilities for all cardiovascular modalities
- Native Nuclear Medicine and 3rd party integrations
- Native ECG management
- Pediatric and fetal echocardiography
- Vascular imaging
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac CT and MR
Sophisticated reporting modules ensure compliance with standards and accreditation requirements
- Automatic population of measurements and calculations into reports speeds reporting and reduces errors
- Customizable report templates to fit workflow and organizational needs
- Clinical findings exceeding critical thresholds are monitored and alert caregivers to findings
- Simple point and click reporting
- Structured reports ensure completeness of data and compliance with organizational and accreditation standards
Access is easily facilitated through a variety of mechanisms
- Cloud based architecture enables access over the internet
- Access images with mobile devices, tablets and laptops
- Bidirectional integration with the EMR enables sharing patient images and reports
- Referring physicians can access results through the physician portal
Advanced analytics provides insights at multiple levels
- Comprehensive analysis of patients, populations, staff and quality measures all displayed and are sharable through dashboards and reports
- Highly intuitive nested filtering enables specific filtering on reported fields
- Dashboards and reports can be scheduled for distributed to designated individuals
Flexible payment options ensure your business needs are met financially
- Easy deployment through Fujifilm hosted cloud services, SaaS business models
- Unlimited users reduces licensing challenges
- Scalable, secure and tailored to fit your IT infrastructure requirements
- Minimize revenue cycles with complete reports and reduced denials
- Gain deeper insights into the business through advanced analytics
- Radiology Today: “Critical Connections”
- Imaging Wire: “Q&A: Evolving with Fujifilm VidiStar”
FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will use the information you provide here to put you in contact with a sales representative. FUJIFILM Healthcare Americas Corporation will not use your contact information to communicate with you for other purposes without your consent.
For more information about Synapse Cardiology PACS, please complete the following form. We'll get back to you within one business day, if not sooner!